Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Going to Glamis Thanksgiving? Get your 2017-4 X3 Safety Campaign done by our Team.

5K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  split 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATE - We've removed the link as we've completed collecting registrations. If you haven't registered yet, you can still show up at our booth at Glamis to see if we have any open slots left..
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle All-terrain vehicle Car

Hi everyone,

We've got some good news - for those of you attending Glamis Thanksgiving (Thursday the 24th of November), we will have a dedicated team of techs on-site to perform your 2017-4 (Steering Rack and Pinion) safety campaign work directly onsite.

You'll need to book an appointment with us to get your campaign performed. To book a time slot with our tech team, please fill out this form and you'll be contacted before the event to confirm your service appointment. Note that there are limited slots available and we cannot guarantee availability at your desired time slot. After you've been contacted to confirm your time slot, you're good to go - when you arrive at Glamis, look for the big Can-Am trailer (follow the yellow flags); there will be trailer parking available. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Steve

PS - Bookings via the form will be done on a first-come, first-serve basis. We recommend submitting possible time slots on both days (Thursday and Friday) to ensure you get a spot.

See less See more
#13 ·
I know they were in Moab, I am a regular there and know some individuals doing the recalls. But I was not aware that Polaris would officially post things on the Polaris forum. Still would consider this above and beyond since its something they don't have to do. They fixed mine in a matter of a few days.

#18 ·
wow!...so glad I didn't buy another sxs from the other guys!
it took 4 months to get that one fixed at a dealer 70 miles away

#25 ·
I guess i got in just in time. Got the call today. I got a 10am Saturday slot. I am driving 4 hours just to get this done because my dealer said it will be weeks. I guess i can spend the day playing in the sandbox since i will be there :)

Thanks for all of the updates and info BRP.... appreciate it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.