Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a mount and location for my go pro cam. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
The best place for me so far is on the front upper cage tube, in the middle, pointing down way more than you would think! I've also tried on the rear upper cage, and the upright next to the passengers head. Both of those showed too much tube. I still want to try the harness bar.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I used the sticky mount and mounted it as far back on the roof as I could perfectly in the middle. I think the view is perfect.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used the sticky mount and mounted it as far back on the roof as I could perfectly in the middle. I think the view is perfect.
Did you mount it on top of the roof, thus outside or inverted inside the cab against the roof?

Is there a way to invert the camera software or do you just use it upside down?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
707 Posts
I mounted it on the inside and yes you can invert it with the software. I have the Hero 3 and can do it via cell phone app. But you can invert all of them. Just do a Google search and it will tell you how to do it

·
Registered
403 Posts
Upper right hand tube, just below the light bar. I used an Axia Alloy's 2" clamp, and rigged up a few other parts. It's solid and doesn't move. I bought a UTV, Inc. billet mount to go on the tube to tuck it into the cage, but it put the camera at too much of an angle.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Bar on the roll cage by the drivers head. You can get a good look at the suspension working and the driver turning the wheel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts