Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have experience installing one of these and any insight or suggestion for mounting things such as a Lowrance HD7 (or similar) GPS unit. Best way to mount the factory speedometer/tachometer. Cutting out the plastic for the rocker switches. Mounting the ECU and the Fuse panels etc etc..... I am about to embark on the tedious task of installing one and any help is greatly appreciated. I wasn't able to find any you tube videos :confused:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've included a pic of my install. Magnum Offroad has the switch backing plates water jetted (available in several configurations....I have two vertical three, one vertical six and one straight six for a total of 18 switch positions) . Mod Armor makes a mounting bracket for Lowrance products ( Mine is for a 10" I-Pad) . The gauge cluster should mount just like stock. Rugged Radio makes the mount for there radio / intercom combo. PCI makes one as well if that's what you're running. Installs with a combo of Zeus fasteners and # 30 torx fasteners. Magnum did the install...Definitely easier if you've done several as they have. Also wired a twelve position fuse block under the dash in front of the driver door for all my accessories. It's a very functional alternative to the stock dash.
IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

·
Premium Member
11,862 Posts
I've included a pic of my install. Magnum Offroad has the switch backing plates water jetted (available in several configurations....I have two vertical three, one vertical six and one straight six for a total of 18 switch positions) . Mod Armor makes a mounting bracket for Lowrance products ( Mine is for a 10" I-Pad) . The gauge cluster should mount just like stock. Rugged Radio makes the mount for there radio / intercom combo. PCI makes one as well if that's what you're running. Installs with a combo of Zeus fasteners and # 30 torx fasteners. Magnum did the install...Definitely easier if you've done several as they have. Also wired a twelve position fuse block under the dash in front of the driver door for all my accessories. It's a very functional alternative to the stock dash. View attachment 267405

View attachment 267405
Very nice!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts