Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heading to glamis for an off weekend in December? Looking to get in a quick weekend or day before new years for a little setup time

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I think there are some members going out for Veterans Day and I'm sure someone will be going out in early Dec.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Anyone heading to glamis for an off weekend in December? Looking to get in a quick weekend or day before new years for a little setup time
Dude...You get that belt fixed last weekend? I went back and looked for you but couldn't find you or your camp. After 45 mins of looking around the flats and even going back on sand hwy to Osborne... I gave up. Sorry.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
yup dec 13-15 wash 10 - I think 10 is confirmed

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
I'm here now and saw mega at the drags...great weather this weekend

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dude...You get that belt fixed last weekend? I went back and looked for you but couldn't find you or your camp. After 45 mins of looking around the flats and even going back on sand hwy to Osborne... I gave up. Sorry.
Yes...got it fixed that night. Was able to get belt on without clutch tool. Thanks for trying. Think it was time for the mav belt anyway.

I'll shoot for the 14th weekend

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
We shoulda fixed on the trail...20-30 min woulda been a done deal. Glad you got it taken care of.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I'm here now and saw mega at the drags...great weather this weekend
u sure it was his yellow black white maverick ? :)

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
u sure it was his yellow black white maverick ? :)
I raced him down the drags and pulled over and talk to him. He cut his scat trak paddles. Nice guy and was nice to put a face..name to an internet identity. Benzo how many mavs can there be with a white custom cage...lol

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I raced him down the drags and pulled over and talk to him. He cut his scat trak paddles. Nice guy and was nice to put a face..name to an internet identity. Benzo how many mavs can there be with a white custom cage...lol
LOL that was the funny part how could U not tell its megadiesel lol

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
USAguy - where are the pictures of you eating up xp1000s and shitting out 900s? Lol

Bet the weather was perfect today.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
I was out there with my Max and my buddy Kris and his Max and we were beating up on the XP1k4 seaters and 2 seaters at olds and the drags. There not as fast as the Rotax cars at all. Sent home some But hurt Polaris boys. LOL

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
USAguy - where are the pictures of you eating up xp1000s and shitting out 900s? Lol

Bet the weather was perfect today.
no videos too busy riding. I ve been beating xp pos for 3 seasons starting with my commander and you know that. Now that my Mav is dialed in only the turbos cars will be beating my car down the drags or up Olds. The xp1k got smoked messing with me near camp telling me that i was last years top dog, alcohol induced stupidity. I did see lots of broken xp and max with busted tie rods. One car burned up near Osborne look out. I will be out thanksgiving with you and Tom and I will let u dune in the improved mav

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
Sweet. Can't wait to take it for a test spin. If the clutch is like your Commander, it should be a rocketship.

I will likely still be rocking my Rhino. We will be out there from Tuesday afternoon through Sunday.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, anybody heading out to Glamis this weekend? Me and couple of other buddies will be camping and are looking for a group to meet up with. Let me know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts