Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow's going to be my first time out with the paddles and smoothies. Really looking forward to it! I'm riding with another member from here that goes by SoCalmav. I'll try to post up a few pictures from there tomorrow morning. I feel like a kid the day before Christmas! Really really really excited! Also, I just bolted up the wheels to the Mav, and I'm using rhino bolt pattern wheels so I bought a set of adapters. I gained 2 1/4 inches of width on the front, and 2 1/2 inches of width on the rear. And that's per side. So it should handle like to dang slot car!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Cool Steve. Let me know how your setup on the CVTech performs with the paddles. I got a 1017 spring coming, along with a new helix for the STM secondary. I'll probably lose some top end, but ought to climb hills like a Banshee. Can't wait to test it out.:smile:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I think your going to like the wheel spacers. You might need to readjust your shocks to a stiffer setting due to the extra width , which will soften up your suspension. The car will feel a lot more stable also. Have fun

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
becarefull with that much space offset and jumping - will make for a much easier bend on landing

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
so how r the paddles ?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts