Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
My friend stayed there back in October. He said it was really cool and there was lots of riding around the Salton Sea. He liked the full hook-ups and the ability to hang out at the pool after riding. You are far from the sand dunes.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My friend stayed there back in October. He said it was really cool and there was lots of riding around the Salton Sea. He liked the full hook-ups and the ability to hang out at the pool after riding. You are far from the sand dunes.

Thanks RZRLover, I think we are going to hit this place up before it gets too hot.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
theres a event there now fjk and a bunch of rzr's are there now , lots of riding and ur 30 minutes from sand !

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
Thanks RZRLover, I think we are going to hit this place up before it gets too hot.
Lol! I have been called worse. I think we are going there in October. We tried for Easter, but it was booked.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
X2 there are guys in my group that stay there and love it.

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
It looks like a fun place to check out. There are lots of pictures of the riding on the rzr forum.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Great place to ride trails to gold mines, old miners home, trails with walls that extend 200 ft etc. Hot springs and wifi at night and really good pizza and beer. Just have to stay away from campers that party all night.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts