·
Registered
4,536 Posts
damn rhino rammers ! :)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Who ya camping with?
Thinking about coming out with just my truck. sleeping in the back and eating at vendors row

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think were camping at the flats behind vendors row with my husbands buddys. I would much rather be at wash 10. How many Mav's are gonna be in your group Mega?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
We will be on Gecko Thurs-Sun. There will be 3 Mavs in our group. It would be cool to meet up with you guys for a ride...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Me and Benzo for sure and maybe marty
Mike, can you PM me your cell? I bought my pass tonight but Not sure if Im coming late Friday night or early Sat am. My buddy with a rotaxed rhino may come out also.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Looks like I'm coming out since I bought my pass, gased up the Dodge and got my bedding all set up in the back of the truck. Traveling light this trip with just a cooler full of drinks, bottle of whiskey, Pop-up cover, breakfast pastries and some subway sandwiches & chips. Weather looks like it will be in the mid 80"s. Trying to get a couple more trips in before the season is over. Temps are coming up fast out west.

Reactions: Benzo

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Have fun out there!!! Desertdog doing it old school style.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hooking up trailer and loading tonight. I can't wait to get away from work.
I was going to ask you if you were bringing your 5th wheel with your Dodge?
So hopefully I will be able to spot you in the dark, in the area of wash 10 you mentioned.
If I come out on Friday night, I hope to be there by 10pm

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Have fun out there!!! Desertdog doing it old school style.
Yeah its just much easier this way when I go out for less than 3 days. Not to mention alot less gas money.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was going to ask you if you were bringing your 5th wheel with your Dodge?
So hopefully I will be able to spot you in the dark, in the area of wash 10 you mentioned.
If I come out on Friday night, I hope to be there by 10pm
I will have the Canam flag out also.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
It does make a quick weekend trip much easier. It is nice coming home and the only thing you have to do clean is your SXS.

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It does make a quick weekend trip much easier. It is nice coming home and the only thing you have to do clean is your SXS.
i used to do the treuck trips but i like to chit in my own trailer and have the comforts of home. Besides my diesel gets the same mileage weather i am pulling my 22' flatbed or 36' toyhauler.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Lol! He has your trailer for the comforts of home

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Heading out tonight after I get the utility trailer loaded up. My buddy Greg, aka Rhinoadick is also coming out with his rotaxed rhino. Our goal is to be on the road by 7:00pm, so if all goes well we could be pulling into camp around 10:00ish. So keep an eye out for us Mike.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts