Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will be heading out to Glamis for President day and where ya camping?
I will be heading out most likely on Thursday Feb 13th and staying until Monday Feb 17th.
Most likely camping in the washes since we will have a large group. Most guys from the Teryx Forum.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a bump.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I want to go Marty, but really doubtful. You know my work situation. I'm like Ray Davies wrote...

Cheap is small and not too steep
But best of all cheap is cheap
Circumstance has forced my hand
To be a cut price person in a low budget land

Times are hard but we'll all survive
I just got to learn to economize

I'm on a low budget
I'm on a low budget

Read more: Kinks - Low Budget Lyrics | MetroLyrics

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to go Marty, but really doubtful. You know my work situation. I'm like Ray Davies wrote...

Cheap is small and not too steep
But best of all cheap is cheap
Circumstance has forced my hand
To be a cut price person in a low budget land

Times are hard but we'll all survive
I just got to learn to economize

I'm on a low budget
I'm on a low budget

Read more: Kinks - Low Budget Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Should be a really fun time. Every year I camp with these guys from the Teryx forum. Super fun crowd.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump for anyone who's going out

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Presidents Day list:
1. Desertdog, thurs-mon in wash 7

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I'm trying Marty. Lined up some more side work yesterday, so who knows. But I'm trying

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Been there with the Teryx crew back when I had my 09 Kawi and if I go for P day I will definitely be running by that camp again. Great bunch of buys, just not sure yet if I'll be running Glamis that weekend or not. Will be at the Parker 425 in 10 days or so and will start looking at the next ride after that.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Been there with the Teryx crew back when I had my 09 Kawi and if I go for P day I will definitely be running by that camp again. Great bunch of buys, just not sure yet if I'll be running Glamis that weekend or not. Will be at the Parker 425 in 10 days or so and will start looking at the next ride after that.
did you have the same avatar name when you were on the Teryx forum? I think I remember your name.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Giving this a bump since its only a few weeks away. Group of about 15 guys so far,I know from the Teryx fourms will be camping in wash 7.
So anyone heading out for that weekend?

·
Registered
9,349 Posts
I will be there in Wash 15. Either coming out Thurday night or very earlier Friday morning and staying through Monday. I believe USAguy will be camping with me. We should have 5 or 6 SXSs in our group.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I should be heading out on Thursday morning and leaving Monday morning. I'm sure I will see you guys at the hill.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just a hump day bump

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So far we should have about 14 or 15 rigs in our presidents day group, if everyone shows up. So the group is shaping up nicely. Mostly Teryx guys but super fun and safe guys going and this has been my favorite trip over the last couple of years. Anyone heading out is welcome to join in the fun. We do some excellent group rides.

·
Registered
9,349 Posts
Hopefully, we will see you out there. Looks like we will have a good mix of SXSs in our group. We will be in wash 15.

Would be fun to get a huge group to make the run down to Gordon Wells/duners diner from the Washes

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hopefully, we will see you out there. Looks like we will have a good mix of SXSs in our group. We will be in wash 15.

Would be fun to get a huge group to make the run down to Gordon Wells/duners diner from the Washes
Yeah that is a great ride. Some of our guys have talked about doing that ride, so maybe we can hook it up. Would probably have to be on Sat or Sun tho.
Get a hold of me on that Friday before. 619-947-3614, call or text ,Marty

·
Registered
9,349 Posts
Sunday maybe the day to try and pull it off. Last time we did the ride we went into butter cup and rode around for an hour then crossed over and hit up Gordon Wells for an hour and headed back. It was an all day ride, but a lot of fun.

I will text you and see if we can make it happen.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
megaman is alive

1 - 20 of 126 Posts