Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I'm planning on it, but I'm getting resistance from the wife. She wants to do Ocotillo. We'll see who wins in the next week or so.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I'm going to come out sat the 14th for a day trip. Would like to hook up for a good ride and check out everyone's set-up.

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
I will be there on the 13th off of Gecko pad 2.5

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I might try to squeeze in an overnight trip.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
We have a group of 8 to 10 going , not sure what the general plan is we almost always camp on gecko and usually at cement Flats. so whats going on this weekend.
We have 2 Guys in our group that got new XP1k 4 seaters and 5 Maxes 1 mav and maybe a Wildcat . Possibly a few more but I thing they will Puss out. were definitely gonna break some shit. Polaris Shit. LOL.

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
I will be there on the 13th off of Gecko pad 2.5
Have fun. Can't make this trip - stupid friend is having a 40th B-day I can't miss.

To anyone that takes USAguy on a night ride - do so with caution because he can't see well and will ride you rear bumper like no other. His Mav tried to a-- rape my Rhino on a night ride. lmao

Reactions: hb_hooligan

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Have fun. Can't make this trip - stupid friend is having a 40th B-day I can't miss.

To anyone that takes USAguy on a night ride - do so with caution because he can't see well and will ride you rear bumper like no other. His Mav tried to a-- rape my Rhino on a night ride. lmao
I rode chuck and your ass like a prison bitch...lol You know you liked it, scared the crap out of you didn't it?

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
I rode chuck and your ass like a prison bitch...lol You know you liked it, scared the crap out of you didn't it?
I thought it was funny. It was NASCAR style.

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
One brake check would've fixed that
you assume that I haven't done this before with faster n more hp vehicles. ..besides at 30 mphs how do think even drunk I couldn't stop in time...lol

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
One brake check would've fixed that
I thought about a brake check, but I have an aluminum bed with no bumper. Plus whats the fun of braking at night. I was not going my normal night speed because I know he does not like to drive at night. Hell his son and another friend in camp were playing rock, paper, scissors to see who had to ride with him. LMAO.

You would think he would of pushed me up Olds, but no he passed me and then threw sand on me. LOL!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yeah he did that to me last year with his commander, pissed me of so much I sold my quad and bought the stm lol worst part was when I got passed going up hill like I was standing still I knew exactly who it was.:money:

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Yeah he did that to me last year with his commander, pissed me of so much I sold my quad and bought the stm lol worst part was when I got passed going up hill like I was standing still I knew exactly who it was.:money:
Guys don't feel bad I do it to other mavericks...xps all day...and now the xp1k...kicking sand is just well...bully like...lol

Btw I still reach out and freely share the info on how to go faster n be the sand kicker ...icky u know that is true

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Yes it's true, but still expensive.......
you got a job making cash ...btw I'm heading back east shortly are you still back there?

1 - 20 of 185 Posts