Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I haven't decided where to camp yet. Will probably be looking for a group to camp & ride with. Its between Gordons Well & Glamis

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I usually stay over in wash 10-15 but I've always wanted to be closer to the big bowls but never had anything powerful enough ( previous popo owner) to handle them. I'm lookin to beet up some of you guys and have some good stories when I come home.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
. I'm lookin to beet up some of you guys and have some good stories when I come home.
So your looking for a FIGHT? :question: I'm sure you meant "meet" :cool2:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Usually camp between wash 10-13. Will be camping with some friends, (poopoo owners) Maybe I need new friends? :wink:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Based on the other Thread talking about group rides, I purpose a group ride on Saturday, 28th. Maybe meet at Olds at 2pm? A good rendevous point is south park. (crest south of Olds over looking the mayhem.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I should be there the 27th-30th. Let me know if you guys plan a group ride.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
We tried the group ride a couple times now. Get lots of "yeah, I'll be there"s, and lots of no shows. Last time Glamisfan, myself and my buddy who's not even on the forum were the only ones to go on a "group ride". Time befor it was Mega and me...thats it.

·
Registered
410 Posts
We tried the group ride a couple times now. Get lots of "yeah, I'll be there"s, and lots of no shows. Last time Glamisfan, myself and my buddy who's not even on the forum were the only ones to go on a "group ride". Time befor it was Mega and me...thats it.
Sorry man, I know I said I'd be there Halloween but I travel with wife and 3 kids it's kinda hard to do things on a schedule for me at the dunes nor do I want to. I did meet the guy with the orange Mav from the forum at the hill that weekend, he's a cool guy and I hope to meet more if you out there but no more appointments in the dunes for me.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
We r going day after Christmas to buttercup for a couple days. Have a new max, friends have a rail & a couple razors.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts