1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Awesome! Welcome.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome GForce. Nice to have good interest in our Mav community from Supporting Vendors.

One little nitpick: As of today I can't really find any details on UTV products or services from your website.
Most of the links are dead ends.

Maybe its just me, but.....what do you currently offer to Mav owners (other than a nice photo of a racing RZR 1000)?

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
G Force does internal shock work for the Mavericks and has them dialed in EXTREMELY well with our dual rate spring kits. He's here to work with anyone who needs a reputable shock company to work with. We highly recommend him to anyone!

·
Registered
2,963 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I PMed GForce about internal shock work and never got a response. Are these guys on vacation or closed shop? Anybody on this forum dealt with Gforce? If so, how was the service?

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
I know they've been pretty busy getting ready for the MX nationals and I believe he's on the road right now... Give him a bit and I'm sure he'll get back to you..

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Ok it's been over a month. Is that long enough to wait for a response from GForce? I guess these guys must be super busy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry i've not been on the Maverick Forum much since we have signed up, been a very busy summer and we have been testing and traveling alot this year. As for the website, that is always my work in progress. You see more 1000 pics and videos simply because my two sponsored pro drivers race them. Some that have messaged me, please check your mail box, they are full and won't let me send you a message reply. Any help or questions any of you have please feel free to call me anytime and i will always do my best to take care of you. We play, we race, so we are 100% involved in making all the suspension with GForce's name the best we can for each and every customer and driver. Call me Even if you need help with your stock suspension, thats exactly what we are here for. 423-677-9280...Gary

1 - 12 of 12 Posts