Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We got mavs. Commanders. Rhinos. Rangers. And 4 wheelers had about 20 show up even a crew and a Xp

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Looks like ur down at the local swimming hole!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like ur down at the local swimming hole!
We were stoping at the creek crossings in the shade while we rode.... That's where I was able take pics. I took some videos but don't know how to upload them.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
image.jpg here's a pic of bout half the SXS s that rode today....we were just riding in my back yard goofing off

·
Registered
487 Posts
I remember u from along time ago when the maverick was announced! And u liked it, but where standoffish about it. But all that said, how do u like it now? And have u raced anything to see how she stacks up

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kelllyman, I was worried about the front diff when they first came out. I really like the steering and handling on the mav compared to the XP. I am gettn adjusted to the visco front end with a little help from the members on the forum. I've rode hard with a XP three times , swapping the leader and I'm gonna say its neck and neck on power with the XP.

·
Registered
400 Posts
bama-s looks cool, where you at in al? when heading to windrock?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Br we are just outa auburn in a small town (Tallassee ) I know we are headed up sept 6-8. Mite come sooner if they get my recall fixed on my clutch bolt.

·
Registered
400 Posts
let us know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts