Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I did notice the power had faded a bit from the tires overall size. I ordered the QSC/STM Combo from QSC yesterday and am really looking forward to getting it installed. I smoked my belt just before the race and didn't have a replacement. I ordered a new belt from my dealer and when I put the new belt on last weekend I noticed the the primary and secondary looked to be slightly off of alignment. It didn't matter because I knew I was going to replace them anyway. Give me a few hours and I will post the pics up.
You know you can tune the QSC for the bigger tires so you dont lose the pulling power... right?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Any pics of tires mounted on your machine yet, also how'd the new clutch do power wise. I'm wanting mongrels but not wanting to put a lift on does your 28's rub.

Nathan

·
Registered
382 Posts
Any pics of tires mounted on your machine yet, also how'd the new clutch do power wise. I'm wanting mongrels but not wanting to put a lift on does your 28's rub.

Nathan
Head over to the tires and wheels section. I put 28 mongrels and the same beadlocks on mine and posted some pics. No rubbing at all.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Head over to the tires and wheels section. I put 28 mongrels and the same beadlocks on mine and posted some pics. No rubbing at all.
Looked at yours but his are a good 1-1.5" taller than yours. Do their tires vary that much, you both have 28's but his are quite a bit bigger.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Because I read the posts on this thread and hutchovens thread. They posted there measurements, I'm good but I'm not that good.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
they make some sick wheels!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts