Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I plan on getting a xrs within a couple months. Been on here a lot doing research and have easily made up my mind. My question is where does everyone do their shopping at? My plan is to leave dealership with a roof, stereo, and winch installed so I know everything is done right that I really don't want to mess with. I was wondering about doors, light bars, tie rods, clutch's things like that. Sorry if this has been posted before. Thanks in advance.

Clint.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
doors ur gonna go with what style u like - blingstar utv inc or turn key

clutch is what ever u can afford cvtech qsc or stm - chris at cold blooded performance

tie rods u can get for 50 bucks turnkey or holz racing

light bar go with a 40'' totron around 300-350 ! or a rigid same brightness less amp draw for 1400

I wouldn't worry about clutch if ur gonna run stock tires right now

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I would agree with Benzo

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Alright thanks! Any website you prefers to use?
in our main forum section down towards the bottom is all the vendors with links to there website and sales, the companies I mentioned above are listed also !!

have fun I luv new machine shopping lol

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a lot guys! Yes me too lol I like to figure out my 1st purchases when I get it. I'm pretty excited about it. I want the red white and black xrs dps been talking with the dealer and the 14' they have is listed at 18k what's y'all's thoughts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have the same machine you are looking at, '14 XRS DPS. Can-Am dealers really try to stick you with freight and set up but I still got mine for $18,000 plus tax only. You will love it!

I like to tinker so I am doing all my mods so I can't help ya with your add on question. Sorry.

Brandon

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Shop around for the best price.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I plan on doing my mods too. I just want the two main electrical done right. I don't like electrical much. Thanks again everyone!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Turn Key has great aftermarket parts, high quality nice stuff. just a bit slow at getting them to you. Looks like CT racing has nice parts also but don't have any of theres yet.
Have fun

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Don't forget the safety related items. Get a harness bar and some 5-point harnesses

1 - 12 of 12 Posts