Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
When u can't make a mortgage pmt :) is always a good sign lol
Lol.. that would definitely be a sign followed by the wife taking out a huge chunk of a$$!! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Got the Barker 3/4 System installed and the Dobrek loosely Fitted. Here is a video of the exhaust and sound clip.... Enjoy...

Reactions: maddmaxx and DOC

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I haven't updated in a while. Its been busy and lots going on in the shop. I am finally picking a stopping point on this build so we can get out and enjoy it. Updated photos will be coming next week. I have the ecm off at Evolution right now getting the flash. Ordering the rear bumper from Dragonfire with the backbones. I just got in the front and rear harness bar kit and working on finishing the roof. It looks like I am going to do doors later on this year. I am running out of time. Got the clutches installed and all other goodies. Here is a couple of pics as of today. ...Enjoy the can am candy....LOL..... Vehicle Automotive exterior Auto part Windshield Motorcycle accessories Vehicle Auto part Engine Car Engine Auto part Vehicle Fuel line Car Helmet Vehicle Automotive exterior Personal protective equipment Automotive lighting Pipe Auto part Metal Vehicle Steel White Tablecloth Table Furniture Product Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle All-terrain vehicle Car Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Automotive tire Tire

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looking good man!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Finally got the clutches done and had a great time this weekend in the mud, snow, ice and rain. Next mod is the Wetsounds Stealth 10. Its coming out of Kentucky, and wont see it until after December 1. Next stop after that is hopefully some full doors from Devious....Just working on this as the budget allows!!!! LOL

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.