Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Tonight was the official start of the build. I got the whips on with clamps and the E2 Mounted. Getting ready to do the windshield next and then the HMF front bumper and CT gussets along with racing tie rods and rear radius rods.. Here is the beginning photos...... Just completed the 10 hr service tonight......
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle All-terrain vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle All-terrain vehicle Tire
Bumper Automotive exterior
Metalworking hand tool Cutting tool Tool Antique tool
Electronics
Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive tire

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Looking good man!

How was the winter carnival up in McCall?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Looking good man!

How was the winter carnival up in McCall?
Thanks heavy. ...it was an awesome time and a much needed getaway... lift assisted snow tubing and wild elk feeding on a sleigh ride just to name a couple of things....that place is always soo much fun..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Looking good! Any plans for tire and wheels?
Not really any plans for the wheels and tires. These stock ones meet all my expectations for the dirt and trail riding that we do. I do have a set of dune tire and wheels that I run in the sand, however still looking for new rubber with 4 ply tires or better as the max is heavier and the 2 ply is no longer safe.. they are Douglas red label 12 inch wheels. ..

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Looking good. Now all you need are doors, roof, stereo, gps, harness bars, harnesses, intercom, car to car radio, front n rear splash guards, fender flares, rock sliders, rear bumper, trunk/storage, and a 30 pack to drink while you install this stuff.:haha:

Reactions: Cinergyswedge

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Here is the latest progress. I stripped down the front so I could do the CT gusset kit and shock o rings, and racing tie rods. The Ct Gusset kit went on pretty well. As we all know, manufacturing tolerances are pretty close, but never perfect, it doesn't matter what brand you buy, so with slightly upsizing all 4 holes on the upper gusset by the radiator hose and the front plate gusset to 27/64, it all fit in like butter! The rear lower gusset went in without any modifications. Good quality parts as always from Alex at CT. Now working on the orings I got from Heavysledz for the shock bushings..... Suspension part Coil spring Shock absorber Suspension Auto part
Coil spring Suspension Auto part Suspension part Metal
Auto part Vehicle Engine Car Suspension part
Vehicle Tire Auto part Car Automotive tire
Auto part Vehicle Suspension Engine Car
Auto part Vehicle Suspension part Tire Motor vehicle
Vehicle Tire Bicycle part Bicycle wheel Spoke
Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Vehicle
Vehicle Car Auto part Wheel Brake
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Auto part Bumper
Motor vehicle Vehicle Auto part Automotive exterior Tire
Motor vehicle Vehicle Auto part Car Fuel line
Auto part

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Final photos for the day...heading in for the night. Finished the oring and shock bushing update and got front tie rods in and rear radius rods. Tomorrow will be windshield and front bumper.... Vehicle Auto part Bumper Car Suspension
Auto part Vehicle Suspension part Suspension Automotive exhaust
Vehicle Auto part Car Automotive exterior Bumper
Tire Bumper Pipe Auto part Vehicle
Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Auto part Car
Motor vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Bumper

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looking good! Man I wish i had your shop!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
It can be a disaster at times depending on the work load!! Thanks man!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
It can be a disaster at times depending on the work load!! Thanks man!
I moved from a house with a 2 car garage and 4 bay detached shop, to a house with only a 4 car garage.....you should see how much stuff I have shoe horned in here! And that's after selling 3 ATV's, 2 dirt bikes, and 2 snowmobiles....man do I miss my shop...

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
All my Special Ordered Switches came in today. Thank you UTV INC. They look great!!

Product Technology Electronic device Gadget

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Little update.. life has been crazy like always. Getting some more stuff done on the maverick...calling it phase II......Stripped inside down for running the wiring and putting it through the cage for lights ect. Making sure to use loom and tie downs to support it all. Also running 6 gauge leads to the front of the car and installing a 60 amp fuse block. This will make it easy for the light bar, the cannon lights and winch installation, and help keep the tunnel clean and not have wires going all over creation back and forth. Today I am working on the dobrek install and removing the stock cat and exhaust. My barker 3/4 system will be here on Wednesday. I am not removing stock o2 sensors. I am installing another bung for the dobrek sensor, that way everything is intact. I also am installing the turnkey intake. Waiting on a reply from one of the clutch vendors and still have to fabricate my custom roof! So much to do. I want this thing on the dunes/trails by April 1~
Pics
All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part
Vehicle Engine Car Auto part Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Engine Auto part Car
Motor vehicle Auto part Vehicle Engine Car
Vehicle Car Auto part Technology Family car
Engine Vehicle Auto part Car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Bumper Automotive tire
Vehicle Auto part Car Automotive exterior Family car

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looks like a great start.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
We should have a Max shock tune ready in about a month if you want another thing to add to your list
Areed... you are the devil in sheep's clothing!!!!.. :) :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Barkers are in! They just got here today. Will work on getting them installed and some sound bytes and video recorded!! A teaser pic attached. Muffler Automotive exhaust Auto part Exhaust system Material property

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
U haven't ordered much! Need to step up the game :) looking good
You and I both know it's a sickness. Where in the hell are you supposed to stop???? :)

21 - 40 of 45 Posts