Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
can you pm me the info the the stages as well as price. Im also in Canada so shipping prices on postal code E4L1B2 and turn around time..

thanks

Stiff

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
What is the cost?
I already have Muzzy exhaust & Turnkey intake.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
can you pm me the info the the stages as well as price. Im also in Canada so shipping prices on postal code E4L1B2 and turn around time..

thanks

Stiff

Look at 8 to 10 days and don't forget the dollar exchange....before was all set and done my $450 re-flash turned into almost $700 here in Canada but worth every penny believe

me.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
We are doing all Can-Am ECU tunes in house at Devious PowerSports. If you are local we can do your tune same day. Many great options for making more power. Package deals with Cat delete, exhaust, intake. Amazing Power gains for you turbo guys also. Let us show you the power you have hidden inside your Maverick.

Jason Janway
Devious PowerSports
503-512-7390

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I have a 2015 xds turbo and I want to get an evo reflash with exhaust and cat delete could you give me price and the price for the kit with bigger injectors? I was wondering if you could give me a price and how long the turn around is for the reflash? Shipped to 84648

·
Registered
49 Posts
Not real happy with mine stage 4 runs like shit to 4000 rpm then starts to run a little better and I went with new charge tube bov cat bypass and mufflers and back fires a lot when you let off the fuel and do not bother with the bov it don't work right I think it was waist of money just my 2cents

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
My opinion, which I have nothing against Devious, but send it directly to EVO! I drove up to Devious today to find out they are currently unable to flash in house, and needed to send it out anyway. No thanks, I can do this myself.

·
Registered
21 Posts
So as far as getting flashed... Can I get my pcm flashed instead of buying a fuel programmer? Is that a replacement?

Devious or anybody else. I'm all stock, but I want to do a full exhaust with cat delete--- fmf setup with k&n filter. How much horsepower will your flash add? How much will it cost?

41 - 57 of 57 Posts