Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Devious will be a good vender for this . They can let someone else do the tuning and they can do the marketing.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
We are NOW able to do ECU reflashes in house so there wont be a problem being able to contact anyone. Keep in mind that the reflash dyno tests are with a stock machine meaning, tire size,and clutching

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
We are NOW able to do ECU reflashes in house so there wont be a problem being able to contact anyone. Keep in mind that the reflash dyno tests are with a stock machine meaning, tire size,and clutching
Ours was put in the mail today should see it about Wednesday. ..Barbara

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
•Rev Limiters set at 8550 RPMS
•Speed / TQ limits removed in Low Gear.
•Now Low Gear revs to 8550 (7200 Stock)
•Speed / TQ limits removed in High Gear
•Now High Gear revs to 8550 (8000 Stock)
•Engine Speed TQ Limiters removed ("Shaft Saver delete")
•V-Max Removed (Removed vehicle speed limiters)
•Improved throttle response in all modes (E-Gas Settings Improved)
•100% throttle in all Modes (If Desired)
•Improved ignition timing advance optimized for 91 Octane for maximum power
•Fueling adjusted for aftermarket components (intakes, exhausts and cat deletes) for optimal Air/Fuel Ratios
•Your ecu must be sent to us at our Steamboat Springs, CO facility for reprogramming

·
Registered
961 Posts
Can anyone tell me if the non sport mode works the same? Like when you turn the sport mode off when going slow in the rocks etc. it makes the throttle less sensitive to the driver pushing the pedal. I remember some previous post about it but couldn't find it.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Got my ECU put back in... very happy with the reflash
BTW...do you know when the cat delete is scheduled to ship??
Thanks Devious & Crew

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had a stage 2 flash done at Dunefest thru Devious Chris.And also Todd from EVO. It does exactly
what they say. I was hitting 8600 with my stock clutching. Ive upgraded to STM rage 3/STM now and it is the same. I have had no problem with EVO. I can get a hold of them every time I try. Todd from EVO and the whole crew from Devious are stand up people and will take care of you.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I had a stage 2 flash done at Dunefest thru Devious Chris.And also Todd from EVO. It does exactly
what they say. I was hitting 8600 with my stock clutching. Ive upgraded to STM rage 3/STM now and it is the same. I have had no problem with EVO. I can get a hold of them every time I try. Todd from EVO and the whole crew from Devious are stand up people and will take care of you.
Thank You Rick, It was a true pleasure getting to meet you at Dunefest last year.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Shortra. Do you know anything about cars ? Cause just because it's capable of hitting 8550. Rpm doesn't mean it's going to override your other stuff to get you there . If you didnt even know that clutching is key then you should have not purchased all of that . The reflash is amazing through Evo. Hands down best upgrade when your car is set up for it . I set my clutches to turn 8200 rpm solid

·
Registered
9 Posts
I used Evolution and Chris on my 2013 Maverick XRS. Results were just as they said. Now that I have a 2015 XDS that's out of warranty my ECU is on the way to them early this morning. I am looking forward to dealing with them again. Thanks for returning a call when you say you will return a call, excellent support !

Reactions: Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
698 Posts
I must say I just emailed Chris on a Sunday and mothers day at that . I had a reply in 2 min flat . Devious power sports is hands down best ones in te game for customer service . Sending my ecu to him in the morning

·
Registered
698 Posts
I must say I just emailed Chris on a Sunday and mothers day at that . I had a reply in 2 min flat . Devious power sports is hands down best ones in te game for customer service . Sending my ecu to him in the morning

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had my xds turbo in the Mio Michigan area over Memorial weekend, I didn't have time to install the clutch components or exhaust before I went there. I did install the ECU that was reflashed. It was simply awesome, I showed 90 mph on the speedometer on a dirt road with 2 people, a loaded can am cargo box and my roof on. The rpm went to about 8750 I am pretty sure. Other mods going today and this week for a long weekend in the UP soon. I will gps it as soon as I can after the mods are complete. A big Thanks to Jim, Todd and Chris.

Reactions: Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
i had my xds turbo in the mio michigan area over memorial weekend, i didn't have time to install the clutch components or exhaust before i went there. I did install the ecu that was reflashed. It was simply awesome, i showed 90 mph on the speedometer on a dirt road with 2 people, a loaded can am cargo box and my roof on. The rpm went to about 8750 i am pretty sure. Other mods going today and this week for a long weekend in the up soon. I will gps it as soon as i can after the mods are complete. A big thanks to jim, todd and chris.
all smiles!!!!

21 - 40 of 57 Posts