Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now the West Coast Flash Station for Evolution PowerSports! If you are looking to add power and remove the factory limiters then look no further! We have a flash for ALL Mavericks from Stage 1 to Stage 4.

For details and pricing please call, email, or PM.

Chris
Devious PowerSports
[email protected]
503-512-7390

Chris
Devious PowerSports

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Awesome...I will be getting with you guys when we get back to Oregon...
Barbara

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Whats the cost?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I got the EVO stage 3 reflash, cat delete and exhaust cans on my Maverick and am not impressed. For $1600 I thought I would get way more, and their customer services sucks. Left 7 message and never got back to me, I had to get help from Alex at CT racing for them to finally call me, then the answers they gave me on why my Maverick didn't seem to run as good as I thought it should seemed BS to me. They advertise 8550 RPM, but according to them that is only when you do more modifications that you will reach that. can only reach 8000rpm and that is only for a short burst then the RPM's start to fall off. Would never spend the money with them again, would go with MrRPM next time.

·
Registered
56 Posts
They said that would help, but when you advertise 8550 RPM you should get what you pay for or at least they should explain you won't get that RPM range unless you put extra money into your machine. Either way it is BS advertising.

·
Vendor
6,217 Posts
Chris i hope you dont mind me jumping in. The clutching controls the RPM. The computer just allows it to get there. We've found it best to clutch them at 8150

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
How about a list of each stage and the changes accompanied with a price for each level. Each stage level should also note changes needed on our machines to complement the tune. Like clutch rpm, exhaust .fuel,injectors,ect.

·
Registered
850 Posts
If you guys are that worried about it...just save your money and start a new hobby like quilting or something....
I feel it's the best $500 I've spent on my machine!
For the non Turbos there isn't many factors, Cat delete and flash and your done. It was the best $500 spent. Been there and done that! No complaints. But when it comes to the turbo model there are many aspects that are involved like Cales said. Its not just a matter of getting a new hobby and hoping for the best. For the turbo models, I have asked about the intake on stage 5 and there doesn't appear to be one. Each stage is different. I have each dyno chart printed out that the vendors have posted, prices, what is required for each stage and I have yet to pull the trigger because there is more involved than just quitting. There is the intake at the throttle body, 2 upgraded injectors or running 3, there is the exhaust along with replacing the up pipe, and I'm sure there are more little things that make you wonder like the air intake when it comes to a 25k machine. You dont just throw your hands up and pull the trigger. For the non Turbos have the flash done and don't look bad.

·
Registered
82 Posts
If people would just call and talk to EVO and ask those questions I know without a doubt they would answer them honestly. I had questions so I called them personally. They are very friendly and answer any question you have for them in full detail, more detail then I needed lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am not bashing EVO, my machine runs a lot better I wish I could have talked to someone, when I bought everything I was told the tuner would call me, that never happened. I left seven messages with then and never got a call, it was not until I got help from Alex at CT racing that they finally called. If I would have heard from them before the reflash things would have been a lot better and I would have spent my money more wisely.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
I would be bashing if I left seven message and nobody would call me back then you had to have a well known person on the forum. (Alex reed) to call them before they would call you back that's just bullshit if you ask me and the only reason they probably called you back is because Alex told them there getting a bad name on the forum quick!!!! Evo just doesn't seem like they care about anything but the $$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 57 Posts