Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a buddy that is a tech at a local can am dealer. He has a maverick in there that has teeth chipping away in the rear end. Explained the noise mine was making and he said sounds like that's what's up with mine. Along with both inner cv boots leaking grease and an awful rattle coming from up front somewhere and not hitting 8000 rpm's ....not too impressed with the quality of this machine. Hopefully it will hold up to the turbo I want to put on it after all of that is fixed!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I don't know if some machines have more problems then others or if people just drive the SHIT out of these things, lol

Reactions: Henry427

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I take it easy on mine.......wow. That was hard to say with a straight face. The place I went this weekend mine was the only xrs there. So I spent most of the day taking people for rides scaring the s**t outta them!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not too worried. No machine is perfect. I just happen to run mine hard enough to find the bugs right away!!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
ah ok I was hoping u were having a lil fun or driving a lil hard for it to happen lol- I didn't wanna hear it went out , on a daily cruz , :)

·
Registered
806 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I heard noises the other day also, wait that was the wife yelling slow down....

Reactions: Clifs maverick

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dealer finally got to my machine. Both of the axle bearings where the axle goes into the rear end were bad and both inner cv's. hopefully she holds up this time around!

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I heard voices to turns out it was a ugly girl i picked up tellin me slow down hehehehe
I'm hearing voices right now. Just nobody else hears them...IDK

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts