Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they said they will have one out prolly with-in 6 months what it sounded like ! but for sure

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Hate to admit it but maybe my wife was right. It's a money pit!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its not fun or a toy with out it holding your money for you!, lol

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Umm. Are you talking about strippers or UTVs?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Has anyone had any rack problems, it seems like a much stronger rack than the one that came on the commander.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Ill have to build a bracket, strip it down, tig it on and brace it. We do it all the time on other vehicles.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
So I just spoke with Gear One. They spoke to a lot of people about a steering rack but no one ever sent them a factory rack to pull measurements off of so they haven't gone anywhere with it. I'm going to send them my stock one today since I'm not very happy with my Wicked Bilt rack so they can get the ball rolling on them. Lead time is roughly 3 months.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I woulda thought they would order a stock one and go from there! They build some awesome stuff, but it shouldn't be up to us to get the ball rolling! Way to go Alex! Thanks for moving this along!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow right on !

they should of gotten on here and asked , lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Sorry but it doesn't hold money, it eats money!!!!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
So I just spoke with Gear One. They spoke to a lot of people about a steering rack but no one ever sent them a factory rack to pull measurements off of so they haven't gone anywhere with it. I'm going to send them my stock one today since I'm not very happy with my Wicked Bilt rack so they can get the ball rolling on them. Lead time is roughly 3 months.[/QUOTE

I have never had PS in a SxS, so Im curious what's the biggest differnce between the brands?
What makes gearone so good?
Also curious what you didnt like about the wicked bilt?

1 - 20 of 138 Posts