Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Got a quick question on the tires and wheels. Is there a different offset on front and rear? I'm seeing a lot of vendors differentiating them. Is it possible to run all four of the same exact tires and wheels? Or is there some kind of issue that requires different offsets?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Got a quick question on the tires and wheels. Is there a different offset on front and rear? I'm seeing a lot of vendors differentiating them. Is it possible to run all four of the same exact tires and wheels? Or is there some kind of issue that requires different offsets?
They give you the option of going smaller on the fronts. I went the same size all around and it looks and rides really good so far.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Mojo,
I just want to make sure that those Kanati tires (28-10-14) fits on STI 14-7 rims. I think that is what your running right? Just wondering if the width of the rims (7") is okay with these tires.
Could you please confirm that you are running these with no problems?
Thanks...AJ

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hi Mojo,
I just want to make sure that those Kanati tires (28-10-14) fits on STI 14-7 rims. I think that is what your running right? Just wondering if the width of the rims (7") is okay with these tires.
Could you please confirm that you are running these with no problems?
Thanks...AJ
Yes AJ, that is exactly what I am running and I have had no problems.

(Swerveoffroad = Mojosxs)

Dennis

21 - 28 of 28 Posts