Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put these tires on their maverick? If so what do you think of these tires. Thinking of pulling my 2.0's off and putting a tougher tire on. I really like the look of these. If anyone has pics of these tires on their maverick I would appreciate it as well.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Has anyone put these tires on their maverick? If so what do you think of these tires. Thinking of pulling my 2.0's off and putting a tougher tire on. I really like the look of these. If anyone has pics of these tires on their maverick I would appreciate it as well.

Thanks guys.
Tested by numerous Magazines..found to be the best all around tire.. we use them for Desert Racing and found them to wear incredibly well with terrific all around traction.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Just mounted 30" mongrels ths last weekend, haven't tried them out yet but expect nothing but good results from them

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What size do I need to buy for my stock rims on my XRS? I ride in the wv mountains. Think they will do good in that terrain?

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have a set of 28inch Mongrels on 14 inch Raceline Beadlock I just got a set to try they hook well and also hold up very well on the pavement too. I ride in the Utah area

·
Registered
853 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks mojo! I love those tires. Probably will order some 28's for my stock rims. That's such a good looking tire.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
If you're on the east coast no they aren't the best option. They don't do we'll in loose damp/wet conditions as they slide all over the place. For the west coast they are awesome.

·
Registered
528 Posts
If you're on the east coast no they aren't the best option. They don't do we'll in loose damp/wet conditions as they slide all over the place. For the west coast they are awesome.

What? there people who ride Ride UTV's East of the Rockies....naw!!!!! your pulling my leg- Im thinking urban myth....

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Thanks mojo! I love those tires. Probably will order some 28's for my stock rims. That's such a good looking tire.
I'm thinking they don't have 28's for a 12" rim, only 14" but I might be wrong. Check out SXSperformance.com they have had some real good deals on Mongrels.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Guys!
I just got a Maverick a month ago and already tore the stock rear tire. I'm really interested in what you all are saying about those Kanati tires! Is there any downside to going to a 14" tire? I read somewhere that someone put these tires on the stock rims, can you do that with them being different sizes? Do you lose anything by going to all the same tires all the way around?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Your Mav looks awesome with those tires! I think that I will get those tires but trying to figure out if I can still use my old tires as spares since they will be smaller. When you ordered the wheels, were you confident that they had the correct lug pattern? The place I looked, didn't have the Maverick listed, only the commander.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Your Mav looks awesome with those tires! I think that I will get those tires but trying to figure out if I can still use my old tires as spares since they will be smaller. When you ordered the wheels, were you confident that they had the correct lug pattern? The place I looked, didn't have the Maverick listed, only the commander.
The commander rims with the 5+2 offset are the same as the maverick rims.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts