Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TurnKey UTV Can Am Maverick gauge and switch panels. All TurnKey UTV products are made in the U.S.A. using only the highest grade materials available. Our new gauge and switch panels give users an easy and affordable solution to adding additional gauges or switches to the Can Am Maverick. The panels are computer designed and CNC cut from high grade, light weight aluminum. Our panels will accommodate 2 1/16” gauges and Contura rocker switches. Panel is secured in place using four black allen head pan screws and stainless steel lock nuts. Our new panels match the opening in the Maverick dash board giving them a factory look. The panels are available in 5 different variations to accommodate various applications. All panels are powder coated for durability and come in two standard colors, yellow which matches the body of the Maverick and texture black which matches the roll cage.

We also offer panels without cutouts for custom applications as well as stereo head unit & Rugger Radio panels.

MSRP: $16.95
Forum member price: $16.11

Link to product on our site:
http://www.turnkeyutv.com/turnkey-parts.html?page=shop.browse&category_id=53

Variation 1

Variation 2

Variation 3

Variation 4

Variation 5

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
I just ordered mine today

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
nice

·
Registered
461 Posts
Hey do you guys know if the holes for the gauges will fit the can am factory Jensen head unit? It looks really close to the same size...

Sent from somewhere daydreaming about my Maverick on Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I went to order a gauge panel tonight and used the forum discount code and then i got to the shipping screen….are there really no other reasonable shipping options for this. It shouldn't cost more than $5-10 to ship this panel….please let me know if there is anything you can do to make this reasonable.

Shipping.jpg

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Wow that is expensive shipping for such a small part.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I emailed them too…..I will give them some time to reply to see if they make this right.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I wont deal with Turnkey. I asked about a custom panel and they seemed to show interest in doing it then they just ignored me. Sent several emails. It was also at the time that some members were complaining about the doors taking too long and not getting any response from Turnkey on the status.

If that's typical of their customer service, no way I will risk buying something from them.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
i will give them a chance. it is their business to win or lose.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Well, no response......can't say I didn't try to give them a chance to win my business. I purchased one from UTVinc.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Well, the gauge panel I purchased from UTVinc. shipped out the following day and will be here in 2 business days. Still never received a responmse from anyone at TurnKey....very dissappointing.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
There is quite a few negative comments about Turnkey on this forum. They are probably the most disappointing vendor on this forum from what I have read so far. My only experience with them confirms what I have read.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Best bet is to call Adam. Seems like He's not on here as much as he used to be.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Or you just make one....

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Very nice Andy…..unfortunately, I don't have the right tools or skills to do metal fabrication. I can do electrical and mechanical work but not fabrication. With the price of these things……you should sell them to pay for your next upgrades :money:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very nice Andy…..unfortunately, I don't have the right tools or skills to do metal fabrication. I can do electrical and mechanical work but not fabrication. With the price of these things……you should sell them to pay for your next upgrades :money:
They are $16.95. We have all variations and colors in stock.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
They are $16.95. We have all variations and colors in stock.
You are correct….but your shipping is unacceptable. I even emailed you and also posted it on here asking if there was anything you could do to make the shipping more reasonable. Giving you an opportunity to win my business and you never responded….

Shipping.jpg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts