Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have a gauge pod that mounts on top of the center panel for three gauges and is enclosed looks good. Is there anybody who makes one of these? I have my gps in my dash and dont want to replace it with a gauge panel. sorry no pic looked but couldnt find it. I seen it in there lastest video on there race maverick

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
the one on eBay is used in place of the Maverick instrument cluster......

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya i seen the df one and was trying to figure out a way to mount it. I will get the link to the video. It was henderson motorsports by the way not mb. My bad

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is the link it is mb motorsports its the henderson race.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya thats the one

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm sure I'll have to fabricate one this spring. It's to damn cold here right now. I like the df one it's pricey but looks killer just have to fab a really nice mount for it

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
You aint kiddin cholber1. Each year I get older. The winter seems to get to my bones deeper.

I do like that gauge pod in the video.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ya it gets worse with age that's for sure. And it's cold as crap as you know. Ya I'll draw a print of something then get sheet metal and fab it up this spring get it powder coated black to match. I love fabricating stuff from scratch then when it's done it looks like it was meant to be there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts