Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mav Gauges.jpg
I decided to install the factory sound system in the Mav but needed a place to install my gauges since the radio fills the hole the gauges were mounted. I'm sure someone has already done this but thought I would share.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I was going to also get the GPS that fits where the gauges are but I like knowing whats going on in the engine compartment and really only use the gps on night rides. I have my handheld if I need one.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Question about the volts meter, how long if you listen to the stereo without machine running do you see drop in voltage, and then how low till battery doesnt turn moter over you think. I was thinking of volt meter just wondering if we have any real life feedback on this stuff. Than you and I understand you might not be able to answer these questions but maybe others with any experience can chime in. nice install

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Nice work.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually was using your 3 gauge plate on the stock dash then decided to install the BRP radio & came up with this

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you like the BRP radio setup? Im about to purchase a mav and cant decide if i want them to just go ahead and install the radio. Ive got buddies that run the wake board speakers on their xps. They are nice but kindof cumbersome. But would like to be able to have fm radio for Razorback games along with ipod hookup. Havent actually even heard the BRP setup up yet and was wondering how it sounded. Not looking for super loud just a good quality sound. May add a sub later on down the road.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
TurnKey UTV also makes nice guage and switch panels. Check em out.
I more or less coppied your panel for my gauges. If I didn't have the material and tools to make my own, I would have bought your 3 guage panel. It is a nice piece.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts