Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Under normal conditions, any orders placed before 9 am will ship same day via UPS. Worst case scenario is next day depending on when the order is placed and whether UPS has already came or not.

We sold more Maverick Belts than we had ordered twice in a row, so I double ordered Thursday, should be here Tuesday or Wed.

Once we get a good fix on what is selling we will order more quantity, we want to be able to always have them and get them out within 24 hours and always ship via UPS for fast reliable shipping. Cost us a little bit more than USPS and yes we have to add it in but you get a tracking and you know where it is at all times.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Todd…sounds like you might have been reading some other threads on here about issues with shipping :saint:

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe!!!

Matthew is a great guy I know him, ATV outfitters are good people too.

USPS just sucks though make us look bad

Still business though so if you have something different and better than the next guy you need to get it out there.

I think we are Gates #1 belt seller in the UTV line, I won't say how many we sold in the three months we have been selling them but it is more than double what we normally sell in a whole year with another brand. It is so many we sold every XP 900 belt they had and I had to go to the top to get them on it and make more fast.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Shoot me a PM with a price…..I probably should carry a spare with me….

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Ok, will be in touch. Stuck at the zoo right now.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Do these belts run any different than the oem? I've had a lot of snowmobiles over the years and every time I used a non oem belt it always ran a little different. I want to try one, but I'm hesitant due to past experiences. Usually gates were better than day I as far as sled belts went.

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do these belts run any different than the oem? I've had a lot of snowmobiles over the years and every time I used a non oem belt it always ran a little different. I want to try one, but I'm hesitant due to past experiences. Usually gates were better than day I as far as sled belts went.
I run one on my own and I don't see any difference. There is not a ton of them out there yet on Mavericks, they are just now kinda taking off.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Todd,

Do you have these in stock? I am putting on a QSC/STM setup later this week and I want to put a new belt on for good measure and i will keep the stock belt for a backup. I just placed an order on your website and wanted to check to see if you have them in stock and if you think I will get it by the end of the week.

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Todd,

Do you have these in stock? I am putting on a QSC/STM setup later this week and I want to put a new belt on for good measure and i will keep the stock belt for a backup. I just placed an order on your website and wanted to check to see if you have them in stock and if you think I will get it by the end of the week.
Yes sir, I have it and depending on when you call and where you are. Call quick 601-771-0070 Amber will answer and can take your order.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Yes sir, I have it and depending on when you call and where you are. Call quick 601-771-0070 Amber will answer and can take your order.
Todd, I placed the order online last night…my name is Jeff Dawson...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Can you pm me the price for a belt? And would you say it is better that the oem belt?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Belts are $89 shipped and I would say under normal conditions the Gates belt is just as good and a whole less money. So far we have not had any complaints on the belts.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts