Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gates just changed their fairly new minimum advertising pricing policy back no policy at all.

What this means is we can say we sell the Gate C12 Carbon Fiber belt for $89 shipped to any lower 48 state and get a second one for $79

Until I add the second one for $79 to site, we will give you a $10 refund automatically

Click the link below to go directly to them on our site

Can Am maverick Polaris RZR XP 900, Polaris Ranger 800 - Can Am Gates C12 CVT Belts

Thanks,
Todd

·
Registered
400 Posts
In YOUR experience is the gates as high of quality as the OEM can am belt ?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
You'll get a lot of opinions here. I'll admit after reading on the website I may be open to trying the Gates carbon belt. However, in the past I have never had any luck with non-OEM belts. Hopefully this one is different. It's no fun being stuck out in BFE with a grenaded belt.

Hopefully others who have been using the Gates belt for a while will chime in on what their experience has been so far....

Reactions: Tbtexas.com

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In YOUR experience is the gates as high of quality as the OEM can am belt ?
No doubt the stock belt is not a good belt, it should be at $200 but after over 1000 of these C12 belts sold by us in last nine months and not one failure due to the belt I would have to say it was just as good. Goes like this, you having good luck with stock one, you will with this one, you burning those up you will burn these up.

Todd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts