Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Tom gave me the choice of using the stock lower springs but I decided to go all Eibach uppers and lowers.

I figure why skimp when the Eibachs will last longer, perform better and I wont have to worry about the springs collapsing
sooner than later.
Glad I did!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Custom eibach springs or off the shelf kit?
He uses the two stages of spring kit and will mix and match to suit your weight and style.
There are different spring weight capacities available.
I believe he worked with Eibach or was involved in the spring development and testing.
certainly is a wealth of information.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am here guys and just signed on as a Supporting Vendor so I can post more info and share more pictures. I keep getting shut down by someone else complaining that I am sharing my knowledge here on this site - so rather than fighting them I joined them.

Lets try to keep this peaceful and if you have good or bad things to say about my shock tuning, then here is the place to share your thoughts. If you have something bad to share about someone else work then PLEASE go to some other thread or site.

In a few days I will be officially a Supporting Vendor and a lot more information about the Internal Bypass Shocks on the Can Am X3 XRS cars will be shared. Along with customers cars - because my passion is also photography.

I'm still NOT going to spend day and night posting or answering lame questions.

Thanks Gary

·
Registered
108 Posts
Will you be offering up shock tunes for the X3 XDS? Your site only mentions the XRS.
Sandman - No NOT at this time. Tom and I have more work than we can get to right now just doing the XRS cars.

Do your homework and ask others that do the same driving (Desert, Dunes, Mud, Rocks and so on and Style of Driving) as yourself.

Maybe Alex at CT Race Worx or Shock Therapy

Gary

21 - 26 of 26 Posts