Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Can Am Commander
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
surprised commanderforum doesn't have a gen 2 section. they need to go somewhere.
The only option that I know of is a Facebook page, but I prefere a forum.

·
Administrator
3,628 Posts
surprised commanderforum doesn't have a gen 2 section. they need to go somewhere.
Am contemplating to contact that site, and carrying everyone's concerns here of Gen2 incorporation with our Trail/Sport section/sections. It may also motivate them to open a new Gen2 forum there also...would offer more discussions and flexibilities with both sites buzzing.....options are good.

·
Registered
2020 MavS Xrc
1,167 Posts
^^^ Although I don't disagree with suggestion that Commander Forums add a sub-forum specific to the topic Gen2 model, seems to me it would take owners of newer model machines there quite awhile to replicate information posted here over nearly 4 yrs since MavT was introduced followed by MavT/MavS variants. As stated previously, so much more in common than different in chassis, powertrain, issues and accessories that also apply to Commander Gen2 than with the older version Commander.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I
Am contemplating to contact that site, and carrying everyone's concerns here of Gen2 incorporation with our Trail/Sport section/sections. It may also motivate them to open a new Gen2 forum there also...would offer more discussions and flexibilities with both sites buzzing.....options are good.
I don't understand why you would contact another site and suggest improvements that may take away traffic from this one. Isn't "2 different locations to find info" exactly what we're trying to do away with here? I am of course assuming they are a competitor. If not please correct me.

·
Premium Member
13,653 Posts
I

I don't understand why you would contact another site and suggest improvements that may take away traffic from this one. Isn't "2 different locations to find info" exactly what we're trying to do away with here? I am of course assuming they are a competitor. If not please correct me.
Probably the same owners. This owner group owns a lot of forum sites.

·
Registered
2022 Can Am Commander
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Reactions: Hollywood X3

·
Administrator
3,628 Posts
I

As mentioned above ^^, the other site is also administered by VerticalScope. It would not be steering members from one to another so much as to simply accentuating Gen2 information between the 2 sites. Of course, this decision will hinge on upper-Admins' and Commanderforum's blessings.

No members have dissed the thought of combining Trail and Sport forums, and all active here seem to support combining them so far. Maybe the poll for that is not even needed if no-one has viable reasoning to NOT combine them.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts