Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Alex,

I think you may be the exception :smile: Could you let me know if the tie rods and gussets possibly got shipped out yesterday?

·
Vendor
6,222 Posts
Not a problem. I'll take two to start out with to see how they hold up and then once I go through these two ill make a decision and we'll go from there. Both clutches are still off so it's not a huge deal but ill need them by the end of this week. I think you're only two shipping day from me.

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Not a problem. I'll take two to start out with to see how they hold up and then once I go through these two ill make a decision and we'll go from there. Both clutches are still off so it's not a huge deal but ill need them by the end of this week. I think you're only two shipping day from me.
Funny, I think there is two left, maybe one.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Any updates on how the gates belts are holding up?
Mines doing just fine riding in the storage trunk. Couldn't resist, LOL.

Reactions: Calico_

·
Registered
806 Posts
I just posted this in another thread, but my gates belt is very noisy at low speeds, don't know why. On another note, has any seen that can am has another belt out that is recommended as a heavy duty belt, it says it's for the Xmr.

·
Vendor
594 Posts
I just posted this in another thread, but my gates belt is very noisy at low speeds, don't know why. On another note, has any seen that can am has another belt out that is recommended as a heavy duty belt, it says it's for the Xmr.
Strange, I have one on mine and no noise at all. Trying to think what would actually make noise. I am drawing a blank

·
Registered
806 Posts
It's a god awful squal. I've removed it and cleaned it and my sheaves, still the same.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
If you have your deflection too tight, it will squeal...

·
Registered
806 Posts
I have been meaning to put stock back on and checking it. Heavy, I have stock secondary so I can't adjust deflection,,,,right? Also, Hunter, it is at slow trail riding speeds, not idle.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.