Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought the new G-12 belt and it states it is non-directional. The stock belt has an arrow on it which makes me think it is directional. Does anyone know if this is right and if so why one would be directional and the other not.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
ATV Outfitters has the best prices on C-12 belts and they are a supporting vendor. First belt $74.50. Purchase a second belt and the price of the second belt drops to $69.50. Free shipping too or at least it was. Much cheaper than the stock BRP belt.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Atv outfitters ship with the damn post office....and the post office sucks. I bought 2 and they weren't sent out at first, then they said they were. Supposedly they were delivered, well I never got them. Any place that doesn't use UPS or FedEx is asking for trouble if you ask me. I'm out the $150 and have nothing.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Credit card dispute works for me. I once had stuff not delivered to me and I got a refund. I don't remember what ATV Outfitters used to deliver my belts. I probably average between 6-8 misdelivered mails a year. The mailman tends to put my neighbors mail in my mailbox. One letter was from an attorney too.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I don't believe in doing that, was hoping they'd do the right thing and they have not. I may have actually done a bank transfer with PayPal anyway, and there's no getting that back. The mailman is awful around here, and the post office wonders why they are billions in the hole every quarter. They are terrible and everyone knows it. ATV Outfitters knows about me not having them too, they just are willing to say so sorry to me....won't be buying there ever again.

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Hopefully that was a typo and you are getting a C12 belt and not the G belt. The C12 is the carbon fiber. We have them on the shelf, and ship via UPS. We are $89 shipped free and $79 for second. A little higher but it gets there quick with a true tracking.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Are the G-12 belts as good as the brp oem belt?

·
Registered
58 Posts
The C-12 belt is as good or better than the oem ,but the G-12 is not... Gates belts in general are the highest quality belts on the market . They are made by Goodyear if I remember correctly ... Todd at Hunterworks is a great vendor and everyone should buy these from him . I doubt he is really making any extra $ considering he uses reputable shipping ...

·
Vendor
594 Posts
The C-12 belt is as good or better than the oem ,but the G-12 is not... Gates belts in general are the highest quality belts on the market . They are made by Goodyear if I remember correctly ... Todd at Hunterworks is a great vendor and everyone should buy these from him . I doubt he is really making any extra $ considering he uses reputable shipping ...
Thanks for the kudos and they are not made by Goodyear and no such thing as a G-12 belt. There is C-12 and G Force

·
Vendor
6,219 Posts
Clutching is perfect and I just added a blower for heat so that should be better. Regardless we change belts every other race so it would be cheaper

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Kris from CBP and Adam H. from Airdam both told me that they recommend the OEM belts and that they are the best belts available…..any feedback on those running the QSC/STM setup with the stock belts still having issues blowing belts?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts