Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: SwerveOffRoad

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure how to embed this video. Working on it.

·
Registered
548 Posts
12" of snow was no problem for me, but when we hit 18", it was slow going. I've been having a blast in the snow with mine. 4WD donuts are too much fun!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
man that looks like fun! What exhaust are you running....it sounds pretty loud!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is the Barkers exhaust. And yes, its loud. May have to try some quiet cores.

Cold is an understatement! I'd like to tell you we rode for hours but what you see there is about as long as we made it!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
That is the Barkers exhaust. And yes, its loud. May have to try some quiet cores.

Cold is an understatement! I'd like to tell you we rode for hours but what you see there is about as long as we made it!
I was thinking that sounded like Barker's.....really love the looks but don't know if i can deal with the sound all the time.....have you noticed any issues with your belt slipping? Reason I ask is that looks like somy pretty dry snow and you were kicking it up pretty good and was wondering if you were sucking it in the CVT inlet and getting moisture on the belt and clutches....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was thinking that sounded like Barker's.....really love the looks but don't know if i can deal with the sound all the time.....have you noticed any issues with your belt slipping? Reason I ask is that looks like somy pretty dry snow and you were kicking it up pretty good and was wondering if you were sucking it in the CVT inlet and getting moisture on the belt and clutches....
Haven't noticed any issues. Your correct in that it was a very dry snow. VERY unusual for SW Missouri. We normally get that wet soup snow that has about 10 gallons of water in it.

I may end up trying the quiet core on the Barker. Haven't had a chance to take it on a long ride but I'll let you know how it goes.

Matt

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Haven't noticed any issues. Your correct in that it was a very dry snow. VERY unusual for SW Missouri. We normally get that wet soup snow that has about 10 gallons of water in it.

I may end up trying the quiet core on the Barker. Haven't had a chance to take it on a long ride but I'll let you know how it goes.

Matt
Thanks Matt,

Would be interested to hear how it sounds on the trail and if you decide to put on the quiet core inserts....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts