Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordering my full STM rage3 and gen2 next week after i get that little extra coin saved up. gona have it in before dune season. i decided to go new clutches over paddles. and im gona race the neighbor with the XP1K (no not Malbroman ) but SSSHHHH dont say anything lol HA HA the tables have turned my XP wheedling friends. :haha:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Pictures or it didn't happen :crazy:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Ordering my full STM rage3 and gen2 next week after i get that little extra coin saved up. gona have it in before dune season. i decided to go new clutches over paddles. and im gona race the neighbor with the XP1K (no not Malbroman ) but SSSHHHH dont say anything lol HA HA the tables have turned my XP wheedling friends. :haha:
I like your style!! A look at their face afterwards.......priceless!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is there a special break in period for the new clutch or is it just balls to the wall once installed ?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Balls to the wall .. Unless you put a new belt on with the new clutches then you would break the belt in for a few hours

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
is there a special break in period for the new clutch or is it just balls to the wall once installed ?
Sweet so were finally gonna have a Clutched maverick race a pooplaris 1000xp can't wait

·
Registered
227 Posts
think i am going to drop down the coin and do the full STM...hate waiting for the QSC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts