Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ill be enclosing my machine too. Up north there is no way to run one in the winter without it.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Ill be enclosing my machine too. Up north there is no way to run one in the winter without it.
I thought that is what warm winter clothes were for. :haha:
If it gets that darn cold, I think I would just stay inside. But what do I know I live in sunny San Diego,Ca.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Its fun driving in snow. We all know jeeps crawl through trails, where a utv and haul ass through same trail. I just got full enclosure from wide open country. It is not installed yet. Im sure for max it will be a few months.

·
Registered
138 Posts
CSI will have one avail this fall. They will also have one for the std Mav. I will keep you posted when they are ready to ship and pricing.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. Please keep me informed. I plan on purchasing a soft cab, heater, and tracks this winter.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I do a lot of snowmobiling in the winter and my sled doesn't have a cab. sounds like a first world problem to me.:wink:
I sled alot too. I get sweaty while snowmobiling, but Sitting in a seat not moving a muscle doesn't keep you warm. But yeah Def a first world problem

1 - 9 of 9 Posts