Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking for this Mod PM me I know a Guy You can get them from. Its the same Place I got mine! His price is best on the web!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Dude......you are hilarious.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
;) he is a pretty cool guy just sayin

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope I don't make anything or sell anything sir.. If you want the contact info to the guy whom does let me know =)

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What happen to the original thread?
THe admins with 2 posts thought I was selling stuff.. Thats not the case.. Just giving people contact information to the guy whom does =)

Reactions: Maverick61914

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does this fit the max? Why is this the third thread you started? The utube video was nice.
read this whole thread and you will know why.. Thanks sir.. And Yes it fits the max

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Thanks for the info wicked. Will contact the seller very soon. I also noticed that articbomb reduced his prices for the switchless and switched harness by $25 each. Switchless is on Ebay for $125. It doesn't have the extra accessory plug either now. Nice to finally see a price drop on a Maverick accessory.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Said that he's been rapeing people... not cool

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yup

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thanks for the info wicked. Will contact the seller very soon. I also noticed that articbomb reduced his prices for the switchless and switched harness by $25 each. Switchless is on Ebay for $125. It doesn't have the extra accessory plug either now. Nice to finally see a price drop on a Maverick accessory.
TurnKey has lowered their prices on a few things recently….

·
Registered
394 Posts
Wicked, your buddy fixed me up and I can confirm this works on a 13 XRS. Very nice harness to!

1 - 20 of 111 Posts