Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all on here is running a full muzzy system?
How does it sound and are there any dynos of a gain in hp?
I love the full muzzy on my renegade but wondering how it will sound on the Maverick, also hping to gain a little more power as well. Thanks for any feedback!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Check out barkers exhaust it's sounds awesome there are vids on here and youtube. It adds hp to. Do a search there are Dyno sheets on it also.

Reactions: wickedcummins

·
Banned
546 Posts
Yup I would buy BARKERS exhaust also.. Alex is a dealer on here! I have them and LOVE THEM.. Best money Ive spent on my machine

·
Registered
614 Posts
Muzzy used my maverick to design there exhaust. They spent close to 3 months on the system. It sounds great and does add HP.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I can second they sounds good. When I rode with Kevin at the dunes it made me want Muzzy's for mine!

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
I do deal the Barkers
The car I helped drive for V2R had Muzzy's and it sounded great. It doesn't get raspy like some of the others. Barkers and Muzzy's are my top two.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I do deal the Barkers
The car I helped drive for V2R had Muzzy's and it sounded great. It doesn't get raspy like some of the others. Barkers and Muzzy's are my top two.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
didn't u buy the alba ? u get it yet .,

·
Banned
546 Posts
Buy the Barkers =) System Is to Die For!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
I am running the full muzzys and I am super happy with it. I was able to really test it out over the last 3 days and I will post up my results tomorrow. Super super happy with the muzzys

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I'm patiently ( ahhhhh hennmm... Nate) waiting for albas release of their full system
there is nothing a full exhaust will give u over a 3/4 !

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
You're one of the four who got the first batch. I'm waiting for Nate to get back with me so I can send him some money

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
right on

cant wait to here more results and maybe a video of It driving !

1 - 20 of 56 Posts