Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fuel gauge takes forever to start going down, but when it finally starts going down, it goes down pretty fast. I also had a low fuel light and no bars left, I put in 5 gal. & it showed full bars. Anyone else see this? How much fuel are you supposed to have when you get your low fuel light?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I have seen between 1 and 2 bars and it only take around 5 gallons to fill it. And yes, it stays on full for around 30-40 miles before it comes off of full.

·
Registered
382 Posts
My light came on once and I continued to drive it for an hour. When I went to fill up it would only take 7 gallons. The gauge is not very accurate.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Same here, I only show one bar, then I pour 5gls in it and it shows full for 20+mi

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
mine showed a bar or two and when I turned a corner it cut out , lol

·
Registered
410 Posts
mine showed a bar or two and when I turned a corner it cut out , lol
That sucks!! Guess I'd much rather have my problem.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Thanks bro! I did that just fer you :D
that's awesome im glad someone seen it , but I didn't mean $$, I was referring to seat time - lol

·
Registered
410 Posts
that's awesome im glad someone seen it , but I didn't mean $$, I was referring to seat time - lol
Haha, That's cool, I was just messin' I forgot it was there cuz I always use tapatalk now and the sigs don't show up.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Haha, That's cool, I was just messin' I forgot it was there cuz I always use tapatalk now and the sigs don't show up.
lol I like it !!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Mine doesn't appear to be very accurate either. Rode a few weeks ago and was getting worried as the light was on. Filled it up and it only took 6 gallons?? WTF??

·
Registered
998 Posts
I seen it in the manual that when the low fuel light is on, you have 3 gallons of gas left

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I guess they really don't want you to run it empty...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts