Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale. - brand new still in box black standard width Maverick Turnkey Tie Rods. They literally have never been out of the box.

Make offer- can mail tomorrow.

I ordered turnkey tie rods, it took over a month for them to arrive. In the meantime I ordered and received CT tie rods.

Reactions: AReed

·
Registered
664 Posts
Damn C.Moore I don't get on here for an hour and you get the good deal :serious::big smile:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Stupid question but with the turnkeys you have both right handed threads. I thought all tie-rods had left and right threads for adjustment for toe in or out. these do not.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Stupid question but with the turnkeys you have both right handed threads. I thought all tie-rods had left and right threads for adjustment for toe in or out. these do not.
Mine are left and right. Unsure about the Turnkey's, I'm sure these will sell fast.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Turnkeys are not. Put them on mine.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
turn key is super simple to install and adjust

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
enlighten me on how you did yours... see if I did it correct then.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
just screwed them on held each joint with a wrench and turned the rod !

·
Registered
998 Posts
What's the best way to line th front end up? Just eye ball it up lol

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
measure center to center on the front side and back side of the front tires, and make it 1/8 toe in !

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Mines was a little more that. Did one side then the other and it was way off. My measurement was off from when starting also. Yea, eyed the front and remeasured until was happy. also checked my fronts with the rears. alll said and done I'm an 1/8 toed in.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
If ever changing again I'll be dealing with areed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts