Premium Member
7,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[h=2][/h]
$49.99 EACH!

You pay shipping.

Great socks and underwear, loved them!

Excellent for a spare!

Used socks and underwear are Hanes approved 8 ply that will outlast the competition hands down!

1 Pair is plugged, has never leaked after the plug! Also, one of the socks is worn a little more than the others. I have pics of these posted.

42" waist underwear are $150.00 new from Victoria Secret.

The Socks by Hanes is the first true all-purpose sock built specifically for Side-by-Side UTVs.

The Hanes tread is optimized for peak performance on multiple surfaces. The Hanes can handle a variety of off-road terrain while remaining equally safe and suitable for paved surfaces.

The 8-ply, underwear approved elastic also boasts an impressive 600 lb. load rating and an equally impressive 87 MPH "N" speed rating.

These babies have 4000 miles on them and will go another 4000 miles ! mens-holey-underwear.jpg 4488584130_0eef7a0811.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!!! But like a similar ad, you are priced a little high, it should be $4.99 not $49.99......

Not sure what you're laughing at, true story dude!.......................................................Tim

·
Registered
480 Posts
Omg, way funny. Priceless!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Not gonna lie, funny shit right there!

Reactions: Usa450r and Tmesic

·
Premium Member
7,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Keep in mind, skids marks blend right in with these quality skivvys................

Tim

·
Registered
579 Posts
I am dying over here.... Tim this was damn genius. Gents who played into it, even better.

ps.... I still have that bridge for sale, if anyone is interested.......

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am dying over here.... Tim this was damn genius. Gents who played into it, even better.

ps.... I still have that bridge for sale, if anyone is interested.......
How much to deliver that bridge to 84660?

Goofy bastards!

·
Premium Member
7,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
480 Posts
Tim, I'm still laughing..........ha ha ha.......that was genius.

Reactions: Tmesic
1 - 20 of 28 Posts