Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2021 X3 Max X RS turbo RR with Smart Shocks tracked can am backcountry LT’s plus 50k in upgrades and accessory’s I will list below with pictures.

2021 Maverick x3 Max X Rs turbo RR with smart shocks

Accessory's

Can am Backcountry LT tracks
Maximum extra bogie wheels from can am that you can add.
can am vestal sliders for track rail x 8
Can am scratchers x 8
Can am aluminum doors front & rear
Can am upper door panels
Can am glass front windshield with wiper and fluid
Can am pre runner front bumper
Can am 4500 hd winch in front
Can am fender flares
Lone star/can am shift Nob and gate
Can am aluminum door mirrors
Can am adventure rack
Can am linq q adventure rack tool holders x 4
Can am dual battery upgrade.
Custom extra 2 cigarette lighter inputs left of the oem cigarette lighter
Custom 6 slot usb charger located right of the steering wheel.
Rigid dual cubes 12000 lumens in front bumper
Rigid 40 in bar midnight edition 38,000 lumens
Rigid dual cubes on rear 12000 lumens
Can am hard poly rear windshield
Can am/warn vrx 45 winch
Zrp pull plate for winch and toe hitch
System 3 15x10 sb3 bead locks 33in
System 3 33in xtr 370 tires
Shock therapy springs
Evo shocker pipe with switch to route thru stock exhaust.
Can am door bags front
Can am middle bag front and rear
Can am interior roof storage bag.
Can am dealer tuned clutch swapped spring and weights.
Dual beats pill + Bluetooth stereo
iPad mount in center
Phone mount driver left
2 spare evo worlds best belt
Belt changer

Have all of the stock oem parts

BRP warranty till February 1 2022

Can am dealer post break in service done

Fox pro howlers have been removed from rack unless someone has an interest in them.

Located in Boise Idaho

329 miles. 1 trip on this 2021 other than this has been garaged. We own multiple X3’s including another one of these this one just didn’t get used

Never been driven with the brand new rims and tires or the new shock therapy shocks and evo exhaust.

1 time driven was in the snow and has never been driven in the dirt. So it is showroom Clean in and out.

with the lack of new x3’s and time Frame on ordering parts and actually receiving them and the $ and the months getting everything installed that has to come into play price wise because replicating would take 6 months to a year.

real world sales I found out by calling people selling 50k plus X3’s on atv trader. 1 person so far I have spoke with had a 2020 X3 Max Xrs RR 225 miles with 15in beadlocks 32 tires half front windshield, adventure rack, upgraded suspension black on black, clean looking In the pictures. Had 2 people who wanted to buy and sold it for 47k was on atv broker for 3 to 4 weeks. Car was located in California but sold to a north western state.

Selling for $50,000 for everything.
Or $45,000 without the tracks

feel free to message me with questions or requests on more pictures.
Plant Cloud Sky Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Sky Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Automotive carrying rack
Cloud Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive carrying rack

·
Premium Member
3,911 Posts
sick, good luck with sale

·
Registered
1 Posts
interested but currently waiting for my insurance to total my 21 XRS SS before I can move forward. New to the forum so i cant send you a message asking for more pricing details either. :cry:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Keeping up with the Jones's just ain't what it used to be. :cautious:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We can use just about anything for hunting wolfs plus we get paid 2k per wolf. We have no limit we can hunt at night we can use thermal and nightvison ir lasers we can use motorized vehicles we been allowed to use electronic howlers for a while. They really do the trick. they just passed the bill this year extended measure's take.

·
Registered
697 Posts
We can use just about anything for hunting wolfs plus we get paid 2k per wolf. We have no limit we can hunt at night we can use thermal and nightvison ir lasers we can use motorized vehicles we been allowed to use electronic howlers for a while. They really do the trick. they just passed the bill this year extended measure's take.
What state are you in?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So pricing I have settled on is $50k with the tracks and $45k with the rims and tires and no tracks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We keep getting more and more incentives to try and actually beat the number being born and the ones tagged and turned in to fish and game. But that has not been accomplished yet. Yea they affect the cattle industry and elk populations massively. Hunting them in Idaho with the terrain is a whole different level of difficulty. There was one of the Great Lakes states who had a season last year and blew the quota in like 38 hours. They didn’t have to deal with 10k mountains and all that goes along with that. Plus from what I remember from reading a article they could use dogs and bait. I don’t know how the dogs would help. Wolfs aren’t like cats they come looking for something barking. And I don’t care what kind of dogs someone has or how many. Those dogs aren’t making it thru the day. We have 17, 21 large packs. Dead terrified of humans though.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
We keep getting more and more incentives to try and actually beat the number being born and the ones tagged and turned in to fish and game. But that has not been accomplished yet. Yea they affect the cattle industry and elk populations massively. Hunting them in Idaho with the terrain is a whole different level of difficulty. There was one of the Great Lakes states who had a season last year and blew the quota in like 38 hours. They didn’t have to deal with 10k mountains and all that goes along with that. Plus from what I remember from reading a article they could use dogs and bait. I don’t know how the dogs would help. Wolfs aren’t like cats they come looking for something barking. And I don’t care what kind of dogs someone has or how many. Those dogs aren’t making it thru the day. We have 17, 21 large packs. Dead terrified of humans though.
I believe that was michigan. We had a hunt a couple years ago that lasted just over one full day in the upper peninsula. they haven't allowed the hunting season since to my knowledge due to the backlash. When they gave the ok everyone said the quota wouldn't be hit because there wasn't that many.. then it got hits so quickly they had to turn around and stop it lol.

would love to do a wolf hunt.. on my bucket list for sure.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I believe that was michigan. We had a hunt a couple years ago that lasted just over one full day in the upper peninsula. they haven't allowed the hunting season since to my knowledge due to the backlash. When they gave the ok everyone said the quota wouldn't be hit because there wasn't that many.. then it got hits so quickly they had to turn around and stop it lol.

would love to do a wolf hunt.. on my bucket list for sure.
The Michigan wolf season made the Ohio news. There was A LOT of controversy on the issue, probably mostly media portrayed. Coyotes = evil scum that kills all the kitties and puppies. Wolves = mystical creatures that can do no wrong.

We don't have wolves, but there's a healthy population of coyotes around to shoot.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
anywho.. awesome looking rig. good luck with the sale

1 - 19 of 19 Posts