Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
the front looks good but needs a skid plate to protect the diff and looks like you can't run a winch if that is what you had in mind....the rear in my opinion doesn't provide enough protection to justify it.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Not a fan of either..front has no winch mount and the rear doesn't fan out to protect the rear plastics..my .02

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
For front and rear bumpers, I would look to Turnkey, CT Racing (Alex Reed) or HMF. I think they make the coolest looking and offer winch options and receiver options.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I like the fact that there is another option, not nessessarily for my style of riding but I am sure they would work great for some people. better than not having anyting there at all

·
Registered
244 Posts
I really kinda like the rear one it not so huge and heavy like the one above but the front one i didnt really care for that much

·
Registered
228 Posts
looks better than the turnkey rear bumper imo

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How does the Turnkey bumper mount up and what support is used under the tail lights? It is beeefy and looks $$$...

·
Registered
218 Posts
If you are talking about the turn key rear bumper I'll let you know. Mine is being built as we talk.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm adding bars from the diagonal braces on the rear cage down to the top of the bumper.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
How does the Turnkey bumper mount up and what support is used under the tail lights? It is beeefy and looks $$$...
the turnkey mounts to the rear a arm mounts then goes up and another section is added, then the bumper. it also ties back in near the battery on each side. this is how they cut down on shipping costs....5 pieces

·
Registered
218 Posts
that's exactly what I want! did you order it special and how much is it costing you?
I ordered the bumper un-coated and ordered 2 2"cage clamps. I have a Woodward fab bunting bender so I will make the down bars myself. Then I have some 1.5" clamps and will be making a removable spare tire mount. They knocked a little off for not coating the bumper. Don't recall how much.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Went with UTVinc lots of protection from others and me haha.

·
Registered
218 Posts
image.jpg I will. Today I just finished the door graphic install.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts