Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up my mav on Friday,the rear a arm guards came in today and I asked about the clutch bolt recall.
mine needs the clutch bolt and front knuckle update.I have read quite a bit and have not seen anyone mention the front knuckle.
the service manager couldn't tell me anything other than he would have to find out what parts are needed.
anyone know what the knuckle recall is about?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
yea…first I have heard of it and I was just at my dealer on Tuesday….keep us posted and see if you can get the campaign number for it. The clutch stud, starter, and grab bar are on Campaign 2014-003

·
Registered
502 Posts
Well my dealer just left two messages on my phone that I had to call them last time it was the clutch etc wounded if they have something else or trying to get me to buy more stuff

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I have not heard of a Knuckle recall either.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I take my maverick in the morning for clutch bolt recall I had no starter recall but I do have a front yoke recall said something to do with the hubs but wasn't for sure maybe it's the same thing but again I don't know found out last weekend about it mine is about a month and half old

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Can you please ask the dealer for the campaign number on the front yoke recall....the last recall I heard of was for the clutch stud, starter, and grab bar and it was Campaign # 2014-003

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ill ask them in the morning and post it on here

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Hopefully it's the yoke coming out of the front of the engine. Mine is sloppy :mad:
Are you referring to #48 the yoke coupler...or are you talking about the splined shaft coming out of the gearbox? The only thing coming out of the engine is the PTO end of the crankshaft...

driveline.jpg

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
How did you notice it? Does it rattle or clunk when your driving...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Dropped mine off this am for the stud, grab bar and starter, not a word about anything else. I'll ask when I pick up tomorrow.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ok it is a front knuckle replacement recall campaign number is 2014-1

1 - 20 of 32 Posts