Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

front factory beadlocks front and rear???

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  patt107 
#1 ·
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior

looking at the picture, and thinking, on aftermarket wheels, all 4 aftermarket wheels have same offset. and the track line is the same when you install aftermarket wheels.

has anyone ever run skinny front factory beadlocks front and rear?

I know on the rear the factory wides stick further in , but fronts not going that far in, they should work correct?

we ride a lot of mud here, and thought about running all 4 skinny wheels with 29.5 terminators skinny tires all the way around.

See less See more
#4 ·
can u post pics up? thanks!

#5 ·
Skinny rears will certainly help them to keep spinning

#8 ·
whatta looking for pics of factory beadlocks pics, thanks patt107

#10 ·
lol, i bet buddy!!! i would find a way to have my maverick on the rig, that would get old without it

#11 ·
If you run the same width wheel and tires front and rear the rear end will be 2" narrower trust me I've tried and measured it, I hated the skinny tires on the rear the traction sucked and felt sqirley alteast for trails and sand

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#12 ·
drake, not doubting you at all, but think about this, why is it we can put 6" wide aftermarket wheels all the way around with same back spacing and all and it works without any issues or being narrower?

Reactions: Whattha
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.