Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up guys. I just bought my maverick this past Friday and went up to moon rocks for a couple hours on Saturday to get the first ride in. Something another member mentioned to me to get was a gusset kit and shock mount kit. I was going to get some new tie rods while the front end is apart. Does anyone have any reccomendations on which to buy? Better yet, are there any sort of front end rebuild kits on the market? I saw the assault industries reinforcement kit, but will that particular one work with a all shock tower kits?

·
Premium Member
7,869 Posts
TMW for your gusset kit and shock tower support. Stay away from that place to buy stuff, its just an E store that requires the manufacturer to drop ship for them. They do nothing for you at all.

You do not need tie rods for the X3, stock ones are strong.

you should also consider S3 Powersports and Weller Racing for gusset kits.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TMW for your gusset kit and shock tower support. Stay away from that place to buy stuff, its just an E store that requires the manufacturer to drop ship for them. They do nothing for you at all.

You do not need tie rods for the X3, stock ones are strong.

you should also consider S3 Powersports and Weller Racing for gusset kits.
Damn I didn’t realize that was a drop ship site. Thanks for the heads up!! Appreciate your input too. I’ll hold off the tie rods too. Do I go directly on their site? Or is there somewhere else to go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Maverick X3 MAX XRS TURBO RR
315 Posts
I went with CT bombproof gusset kit and S3 powersports shock tower brace. Reason I went with S3 for the shock tower brace is because it is one piece and I wanted it in manta green to match the CT gusset kit and my color scheme on my SXS.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I agree Assault CS sucks. I had to return something and I tried to get RMA. I got the form filled out and asked for the RMA. I got a response in all caps.. HAVE YOU FILLED OUT THE FORM. Had about emails back and forth. I finally called and rep was cold as well..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts