Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2020 Sport XRC with 325 miles, just installed 33” system 3 XT 300 tires and have noticed a substantial increase in front end “creaking and clacking” after just the first 50 miles. The front sway bar is removed so I know it’s not that, almost seems to be steering rack or A-arm bushings. Has anyone else experienced this type of noise at such low mileage? I trail ride around 25mpg and don’t beat my rig. My 2015 rzr 900 with 6000 miles and 32” tires makes less noise and seems to have tighter steering than the XRC.

·
Premium Member
9,968 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. Just replied to another new member, probably your shocks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies guy's, I'm not sure how this ended up in the new members section. I'm pretty sure I posted in the "sport" section. But either way I will check out the shocks and see what I find.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Thanks for the replies guy's, I'm not sure how this ended up in the new members section. I'm pretty sure I posted in the "sport" section. But either way I will check out the shocks and see what I find.
It’s because your a new guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts