Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Looking for help with figuring out my front diff issue. I have a 16' XDS. It started in a rut, high centered, the driver front wheel was not pulling and the pass front was sporadic at best then nearly no pulling at all. I recently replaced my front right axle after breaking it a month ago. So now I have both front axles out of the bike, and the front diff pulled and apart. All the gears look great without any wear or chips visible. The only thing I can find that doesn't look right is in that first pic. Is there supposed to be teeth on that plastic looking ring? It is obviously damaged, but I'm just unsure how this is supposed to look or work. Also can't find any YouTube vids with this same front diff. Any help is greatly appreciated. Tryin to fix before mud nats. Thank y'all

Attachments

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Buy a torq locker from one of the vendors on the forum. Inexpensive fix and a very solid locker. It’s tough to say what’s wrong without seeing it in person but since you’ve taken it apart, disable the visco all together and pop in the torq locker.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts