Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you all running for bumpers? I like the Turnkey baja bumper but wanted to see what other options were out there. I probably want to keep it black.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks pretty cool but I don't need any winch options. My winch rides in the passenger seat! :haha:

·
Registered
132 Posts
You don't say?? I just bought it on ebay for $350 shipped! killer deal!
HAHAHAHAH You shop like me. Asking about option and then 62minutes later your mind is made up and the purchase is made.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Will you link to the completed auction. I wanna hit up the seller. I don't see another listing for that price.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am definitely an impulse buyer! I like the HMF too and the Turnkey. I wanted something to go across the front and follow the contour of the hood slant and this dragon fire seems to do that at the lowest price of any comparable bumper that I could find.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HAHAHAHAH You shop like me. Asking about option and then 62minutes later your mind is made up and the purchase is made.
Haha yeah thats how I roll.

Just like the clutch purchase a couple days ago… I read through the forum for like 3 days looking at opinion etc. then I realized STM was in Michigan about an hour and a half south of me. I immediately called them and ordered a 3 million dollar clutch. Don't have any issues with the stocker but I need to spend at least 2k per day on trinkets or I start to deteriorate. hahahaha

·
Registered
202 Posts
Shit you sound like me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Will you link to the completed auction. I wanna hit up the seller. I don't see another listing for that price.
X 2.....where did you get the "hookup" price on that bumper?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
wow 350-450 bucks for a front bumper is crazy it cost like 40 bucks in tube and 50 in powder coat , lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow 350-450 bucks for a front bumper is crazy it cost like 40 bucks in tube and 50 in powder coat , lol
Yeah it's retarded even at $350 but some are $500-$600 so I feel like I got off cheap. Haha

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Yeah it's retarded even at $350 but some are $500-$600 so I feel like I got off cheap. Haha
when u break it down and think about it ur like damn it don't cost much to build one if u have the tools and can do such work, , but in todays market 350 is a great deal for a bumper that size and u got it shipped, not bad !

Reactions: michigan_mav

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's what I thought too. Everything for these machines is overpriced in my opinion but you gotta have it!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I wish I would of seen the Dfr one before I bought my over priced bumper,hell I had to wait almost 3 months to,,,

1 - 20 of 34 Posts