Votes: 10 40.0%
  • BUMPER OFF

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • AFTERMARKET BUMPER

Votes: 14 56.0%

FRONT BUMPER OFF or ON ?

10K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  That Guy 
#1 · (Edited)
removed the front bumper for b4 and after pic's , it kinda looks like a xp900 with no bumper, lol

these front bumpers are made out of aluminum and are actually very lite,

looks kinda cool, but maybe a low small profile bumper, to cover up the front open square holes or just get caps ? . lol

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
funny thats what i almost did last night , lol maybe ill cut it down today , check it out

throw sum plastic end caps or billet on the ends after cutting those brackets off, it will look factory , lol

#5 ·
It looks kinda mean without it but that lower radiator tube sticks out like a sore thumb. I went with the aftermarket bumper for that reason.

#6 ·
I like having a bumper, but may change to aftermarket down the road.

#8 ·
On.. I have my buddy Darin at Prowlers in Santa Clarita converting my front bumper into a quick disconnect setup so it's easier for me to get it in my 10 foot Garage. He has some ideas and is working on it today. Should have it back by Saturday and will share what he came up with.

Dennis

#9 ·
good idea with pins or something for the 10' guys

Reactions: Dune64
#11 ·
didnt know but these bumpers are made from aluminum and are nice and lite, modding the stock one is perfect , cut of brackets and throw sum caps on it !

#14 ·
i moddified the front bumper looks awesome , and have almost the full gusset kit up front should all be done 2night

#17 ·
I have a 10' garage also. please post some pictures. I didn't even think they would fit in a 10 footer. I tried a commander and it was about 4" to long. Never thought I'd say it was 4" to long in my life time. I just sold my quads for a sxs but my garage will be the deciding factor. I know the Polaris xp fits but....... I'm a can-amer.

#19 · (Edited)
just got done , lol a friend machined sum billet end caps to , !

Attachments

#25 ·
#22 ·
Is that removable with pins now or still bolt

#26 ·
i have the gusset but u think yellow in the front huh ? no blacked out ?

#28 ·
what about a yellow vein black wrinkle finish for your cage

not that gold color below just showing pic for finish

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.