Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
go buried this weekend, and with the amount of pull we had to use to pull my maverick out, we cracked the lower bar on the front bumper, anyone have one they will part with?

mine looks like this one: $_35.jpg

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
areed, im in need of one since we cracked mine pulling it out this weekend, color on caps doesn't matter. hook me up?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Nice thanks Benzo,was wondering If you could cut that thing and make a nicer front bumper with a winch mount all out of aluminum?

·
Registered
680 Posts

I took the plastic and cut all the tabs off mine. I've got a cardboard template made for a skid plate. I should be able to fit a little led bar I between the top of the skid plate and the bar.

Reactions: k goodrich

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Nice thanks Benzo,was wondering If you could cut that thing and make a nicer front bumper with a winch mount all out of aluminum?
Np

Yup and it will be light weight to I trimmed mine down and made billet bumper end caps

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts

I took the plastic and cut all the tabs off mine. I've got a cardboard template made for a skid plate. I should be able to fit a little led bar I between the top of the skid plate and the bar.

Those are some badass led lights inplace of the stock headlights.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Those are some badass led lights inplace of the stock headlights.
I know, right?! I think it makes it look badass! I want to do the same sort of thing for the rear tail lights with some red diffused duallys, and then a 10" diffused single row bar for a backup light. What do you think mega?

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
I know, right?! I think it makes it look badass! I want to do the same sort of thing for the rear tail lights with some red diffused duallys, and then a 10" diffused single row bar for a backup light. What do you think mega?
Oh shit! Dont ask for my opinion, i am a dik and just might offend you with my thoughts and colorful words.

Wait a minute i think i already offended you in another thread. Haha

·
Registered
680 Posts
Lol didn't affend me at all mega. I wouldn't ask for opinions if I wasn't ready to hear them! I always like to get different opinions on things. Someone might have a better idea, or correct something that I could messing up on. Plus I'm just a kid! (21 years old) I still have a lot to learn!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
150 Posts
You have anyone coming to Jackson any time soon? I've got one in Brandon.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can make that trip myself, I need it

·
Registered
202 Posts
Alex, you interested in selling just the plastics off of a red one. Those black ears get trashed in the woods and if the price is right I would like to have extras and one set of the red pieces too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts